Sunday, February 14, 2010

When i think of you

when i miss someone, i'll try to not think about that person too much.
but today,i've been thinking of that person in everything i do.
doesn't matter what i do..
i'll just think of that particular person.
that person's face will pop up in my head.
whether its stirring my drink,cycling along the beach,having dinner..
that person can't get out off my mind.
that person in particular just sits there in my head.

last night,i was daydreaming,or should i say nightdreaming..
this picture got into my head-me losing that person.
i jolted out of my bed.yeah,i was in bed.getting ready to drift away to dreamland
but i just couldn't.
i stayed up until 1a.m.
reading and staring into space.

sometimes,when there's no text message,i feel like the phone is
vibrating.i'd constantly check it.
but,nothing.

but then when the phone really did vibrate,i didn't check my inbox.
i'm crazieeeeee aren't i?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment