Friday, February 12, 2010

books//songs

hmm..
went to the library todayy...

borrowed 'what gloria wants' & 'the pillow book of Lotus Lowenstein'

i.m addicted to dis^^^^^.let me type what writes at the back.
'Marc lets go of my hand and turns on the bench so that I can't see his face.

"Marc?"I dont know what to do.I put my hands in my lap and look across the park.My hand suddenly cold.I feel like I've just landed in the park,and it's like I'm in a park in a different country.

I am in Boyfriend Country,and I don't know the customs or the language.

What happens to best friends when one of them gets a boyfriend?Gloria and Shawna are about to find out'

I copied everything at the back.

Okok.enough about books.

Songs
my pick-me-up song is-naturally//tik tok//
blah blah blah

my make-me-sleep song is vanilla twilight//
secrets

my rock-along song is
kings & queens!!!

my head-bang-along song is
brick by boring brick!!
...



No comments:

Post a Comment