Saturday, February 6, 2010

mistakes


Just put da pop-up thingie...
Cool huh??Jayna teach mie one...
songssss:
blah blah blah-ke$sha ((:
lyk this song ^^^^^^^

I'm addicted to 'down to earth' now
nid to listen to dat song b4 sleeping.....

Now wanna get ready for madrasahh..
haizz -_-"

uhm...
later i think we are going out ..
till night..
luckily dat i did my homework before hand((:
that's really not me.
i usually do my homework sunday evenings....
ouhh well...
today i made MISTAKES!!

>took the wrong cup to put milo in it
[that cup was meant for cold cold water]

>stirred milo without putting the condensed milk
[no wonder not nice...]

>haizz dropped a piece of my breakfast on the table...
[-_-"]

>nadhirah texted mie den i nearly sent to the wrong person...
[good thing i checked the number properly...if not i.d be sending to dat guy over there]

and now....looking at my past blog...
this is it>>> www.memoirsofanimperfectlife.onsugar.com

read it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well.....now.....gonna get ready for madrasah....
search for some other templates first ...
den i'll get ready..
buh-bye,
ttyt((:
NADIA

No comments:

Post a Comment