Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the sun sets and evening draws

...

just killed an apple..[rough language huh?]

...

edited the 'he is we' glog (btw,don't they rawk?)

posted all the songs

...


(((:

 

look^^
its rachel and trevor right??

right.

walao...

ppaid so fast going on low...

haiz..

tmr is wednesday...

hmm...

no supp right..

feel like wanna do hmework after skool

dunno laaaa XD

*undecided*

wuhoo!!

so happy my mom said dat its ok for me not to go to da boring tuition
...

(((:

*smilesmilesmile*

dats her!!

okok my plan for the day after tmr

is....

hmm...

isabel go wif jenn

i mayb go wif ella

dunno if she cuming laa

haaahh...

but thursday i hav cca leh..

har...

troublesome lehh...

nvm nvm

i go home fast2

bathe,change,do my hair.....[it'll take preetty long like anyother day]

trying to reduce time on my hair

hm...

the fastest now is 15 mins

*reducing to 10*


okok,,,,,

let's just *try* to ignore the sms-s i get

cuz i wont even be able to reply dem rite..?

i dunno why i want ppl to text me but then i cnnt reply

sighs//

kk.

now wanna hav dinner and blow my hmework away

...
ttyt/l

buhbye evrybodi in the world...

*enjoy life*

<33








No comments:

Post a Comment