Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let Me Touch Your Sky



the last five seven, in the early morning hours, the second Saturday in July 2009. "The air was fresh." clearly written on the windows of aircraft Beechcraft sundowner. The first time I've been impressed with the aircraft standing neatly in line on the ground, with eight hangars.

morning ceremony was conducted on the second part of the STPI (Indonesian Flight School) complex in ÄŒurug sub-district, Tangerang city. Some time later, the Cadets are coming, and they went back to the hangar. As guests, my friends and I had a responsibility to ourselves
.
tight handling and a big smile, they were the first things I gave them. Besides the well-trained and welltrained, others the impression that I saw behind their orange uniforms was their friendly and fun person. Though they were shy at first, but eventually, they could take the situation lightly. The day started with the routine maintenance and checks.

They were responsible for aircraft "Thorough cleaning and checking, wings, propellers, lift, etc. They should not have been in flight training that day. Unfortunately, bad weather gave them the bad visibility. They had to wait until it turned out well. Patience. That's the thing you are dealing with, if we talk about their graduation day. Why?

Because they have to move along with the weather. So at the end, when some have graduated and become real pilots, they must make friends with nature. This morning was the time he was not getting better. I went to the schoolhouse. Since you can not fly, I found them playing billiards in their free time there.

Also, there were some of them sitting in front of computers seriously. Poetry. It is another thing I found to be interesting in their "play space." wrote the song to wake up his own soul, and remind them of their dreams. the songs are connected to the board on one wall in the room. One of them was called "Sky Wonder", written by D'V'05 B'08 10 W'21 (the initials or code writers). last verse said, "I can only pray through my prayer, I can only wish through my dreams.

You have shown me the path. For me, it is now time to fight. Let me touch your sky, and kneel to you. "There is a saying:" get out of the sky. "This becomes the motivation of Indonesia following the pilots do not give your hopes and dreams. I just want to touch the sky, they will be kneeling at the feet of God.

The sky is a vast place, but there is no room for error. Stretch your wings and fly, our beloved pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment