Friday, December 17, 2010

Condensing


After three months of coding data, I have condensed the 1,500+ pages of data from interview, observations, and student writing samples to one binder. It is overwhelming, but I have chiseled away a thousand pages so that the material is manageable to write the big D so I can move on with my life. This is a phase, I am hoping, that will make the next round of writing and summative findings a little easier.

In this binder is the material I am hoping will offer the assertions I will make from my research project. May karma be with me as I try to bring language to this study and type it into coherent meaning for others to follow. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment