Friday, July 16, 2010

And the heat continues

My Baby is loving her summer vacation. This photo is what she'd look like if the temperatures were cooler and I didn't think it would be cruel treatment to leave her indoors all day. This is a winter photo.

Instead, I know she is better off at the folks who pamper her with good food, a large, fenced in backyard, the spraying of a hose and cool temperatures. She loves lying on their frigid foyer. I hope she brings them Karma, too, in addition to the vaults of dog fur that cascades off her with every step and into their vacuum cleaner. She's not a licker, but she's a lover. Well, she's not so much a lover as much as she's a horse that expects you to love her as much as you can.

Okay, she's a baby, and I'm thankful that folks take care of their granddog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment