Sunday, April 25, 2010

let.s do a one time mix over

when i met you boi my heart went knock knock
now the butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop
though its a struggle love is all we got
so we gonna keep keep climbing til the mountain top
................................................................................

boi,you.re my one love,my one heart,my one life for sure
let me tell ya one time..
im'ma tell you one time
& i.ll be ur one girl u be my number one guy
always makin time for you....

..........
hottie right there, he.s got evryting i need
i.m gonna tell 'em one time,one time
givv ya evryting u need
down to my last dime
he makes me happy, i noe where i.ll be
right by his side cuz he is the one for me.......

hehas..

wad abt love me?
my friends say i.m a  fool to tink that ur the one for me
i guess i.m just a sucker for love
cuz honestly the truth is that u noe i.m never leavin
cuz u.re my angel sent from above
baby u can do no wrong my money is urs givv u a lil more bcuz i love ya
with me boi is whr u belong
juz stay right here
promise i.ll put nothin on ya
....

lol lol

okokk..

feelin plurky now.

bb

look me up on plurk Maddie_Iley

bbbb

No comments:

Post a Comment