Saturday, March 6, 2010

ooey gooey karma

It sucks being cheap, having an addictive personality, and coming across a bag of mini-Cadbury creme eggs at Ollie's for next to nothing.

Why? Because it's not Easter and I nabbed a bag, and because it's the day after Flo's birthday, and I only mailed her a card this year. If I had known, I would have sent her this marvelous collection of mini-chocolate goop.

At first I thought, "These mini-eggs aren't worth the time it takes to unravel the aluminum wrapper. It would be much easier to unwrap a larger chocolate egg."

PS: Dad, you ain't getting any for your birthday today. They're all gone (and I don't think you'd like them anyway)

PSS: Go, Syraville! I mean Louiscuse! Ra Ra Ra!

But, the unraveling grew on me and the mini-eggs were marvelous. Too bad eggs like these don't grow like Cherry Tomato Plants - that would be a magical world, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment